The Draftcad Deluxe software, and User Manual are the copyright property of Luke Angel and
After purchasing a license to use the software, the licensee may:
- Use the software on any computer, provided that there is no possibility of the software
being used on more than one computer at a time, (unless additional licenses are provided,
in which case one copy may be used simultaneously for each license).
- Transfer the license to another person by giving it away, or selling it. By transferring
the license, the original licensee relinquishes the right to use the software.
- Make a copy of the software for the purpose of backup, in addition to a copy on a
computer's hard disk drive.
The licensee may not:
- Provide or sell copies of the software to another person or entity, in any way other
than to transfer the license to another person (as above).
- Modify the executable files (.EXE files), dynamic link libraries (.DLL files) or
The Draftcad Deluxe software and documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any
kind, including but not limited to, fitness for a specific purpose. Neither author, publisher
or distributor of the software shall be liable for damages or loss of any kind, caused directly
or indirectly by the use of the software or documentation, and no responsibility is assumed for
errors or omissions.